Macbeth Must Die!

  I am still dead in case anyone was wondering. I am carefully watching over Macduff and he now knows that we are all dead. It was such a sad moment to watch him break down like this, but I believe it will make him want Macbeth dead even more. He is now on his way back from England with an army of people to fight Macbeth, as well as Malcolm, the rightful King. I am supporting Macduff through everything and I can see that the Macbeth family is slowly falling apart. Macbeth is just plain rude and greedy and his wife is truly crazy. I think she is possessed because she is walking and talking in her sleep! I still fear for Macduffs' life when it comes to Macbeth, but I have complete faith in him and even if he does die in battle, at least he will die trying to save Scotland, and then he will get to see me again!

   I hope that Macbeth dies. I know that he will go to Hell so I don't have to worry about seeing him. I truly hope that Macduff will defeat Macbeth and make Scotland a great place to be again. I am upset that I will not physically be there with him, but my spirit will always be with him. I think that Macduff will be able to defeat Macbeth, after all, they brought the whole English army back to help fight! I hope that Macduff stays safe through it all and fights for his family and people of Scotland.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So basically, I am dead

Ugly Witches

The Battle πŸ‘Š πŸ˜•